Please Contact Us to purchase original paintings / drawings or to order a limited-edition print.
- All prices shown are in Canadian dollars
- Applicable taxes will be added for Canadian customers.
- Exact cost of courier shipping will be calculated at time of purchase.
- Any applicable duty is the responsibility of the buyer at time of delivery.
- Interac E-transfer
- Bank Draft in CANADIAN funds or US equivalent. Product will be shipped once payment is received
- Installment Plan for Original Paintings 1-YEAR no-interest paymernt plan can be arranged with painting shipped after last payment received
- Expedited Shipping
- ORIGINAL PAINTINGS are shipped within 4-6 business days
- Limited Edition DIGITAL FINE-ART PRINTS require 2-3 weeks to complete the printing process. As soon as we get it, Rich will sign and number your print and we will ship it to you. We will contact you with progress updates.
RETURNS POLICYLIMITED-EDITION FINE-ART PRINTS
- We do NOT offer refunds for prints unless item is damaged in shipping.
- Product damaged during shipping will be replaced at no extra cost. You must notify us by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours of receiving the item. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the corner showing the artist's signature.
- Once we receive those images by email we will ship a replacement AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.
- Once an item has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
- We do NOT offer a refund unless a painting is damaged in shipping.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery by telephone or e-mail to arrange for the painting to be returned for REFUND or EXCHANGED FOR A DIFFERENT PAINTING. You will be asked to supply detailed digital images of the damage including the corner showing the artist's signature.
- Once the painting has been accepted, any future risk of loss or damage passes to the purchaser.
- NOTE: painting MUST be re-packaged in the original packaging material for return shipping.
CLEANING ARTWORKCARE OF ORIGINAL ACRYLIC PAINTINGS
For greatest permanence no artwork should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. The acrylics used are the finest-quality, art pigments and the painting is sealed with a matte-finish painting varnish to create a controlled surface of equal reflectivity. Regular dusting with a dry duster and periodic, light, cleaning with a slightly-dampened, soft, lint-free, clean cloth will keep the surface clean. With proper care you can enjoy your original acrylic painting for many years.
CARE OF WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS, DRAWINGS & PRINTS
For greatest permanence no artwork (especially paper) should be hung in direct sun or strong daylight, strong artificial light, a smoky or humid environment. NEVER spray any cleaners directly onto the glass surface of any framed paper artwork. Art framed under glass should be professionally de-framed periodically to clean the inside surface of the glass and to blow off any dust particles etc. With proper care you can enjoy your prints and original watercolor paintings for many years.